Monday, May 19, 2014

Three Chapters In

And so far, there's not much of a plot.  I guess this has been about introducing the main characters, but it's a very slow start to the book, which makes it harder to get into it.  Don't know how much I'll get read today (damn people think I work there!), but hopefully 60 more pages (okay - I'll wait until I get home).  If I read 60 pages a day, this book will take a week, so that's pretty much my goal.  I know I should be getting a little more out of the books now, but I'm getting so close to the end of the list that it's all that's on my mind right now.  Don't get me wrong - I am enjoying reading all these classics, but I have decided to read them for pleasure rather than analysis, and as Frost said, that has made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment