Friday, April 25, 2014

Progress made - check!

One hundred pages down today, and it's been interesting.  I thought Melanie would die (I did mention that I've never seen the movie, right?), but she has pulled through as of now.  Rhett got them a horse and carriage, and the the girls are now supposedly on their way to Tara - why do I think they won't make it, or if they do, not everyone will be alive when they get there?  Guess I will have to wait and see - just like I will have to wait and see what Rhett is up do (since I am having a problem believing he just up and joined the Army, being so out of character as it would be for him).  That will probably be the most interesting part of this story.  Plenty of time to read at the airport and on the plane tomorrow - my goal is to be done with part four by the time I touch down in Maryland, and I love making my goals.  Onward and upward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment