Thursday, December 5, 2013

What's up with that

So I was cruising along with my paper, and then all of a sudden, my flash drive came up missing - you know, the flash drive that had my working paper on it (and no, I did not have a current copy on my desktop).  Luckily, I had printed out a copy of the paper not too much prior to the last work I had done on the paper, so all I had to do was re-input my paper from the hard copy.  Basically just a lot of time lost when I'm already almost out of time.  Hopefully, I can pull this thing together on time, but I am really not sure right now.

But that was nothing next to the news I got today that a friend of mine has stage three cancer.  That one really hit me hard.  Too many people around me getting sick and leaving this world too soon.  I am not ready to lose another friend, so keep your prayers going for Ginger.  I have a prayer chain going across the country, so your help and prayers are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment