Friday, March 14, 2014

Time Intervals

For the first thirteen books, here is how long it took me to read each one:

Catch-22 - 17 days
Lolita - 10 days
The Great Gatsby - 7 days
Invisible Man - 20 days

No reading from 9/25 to 12/12 - too much school/work/family stuff to deal with

Slaughterhouse Five - 16 days
The Catcher in the Rye - 4 days
The Sound and the Fury - 17 days
1984 - 6 days
Beloved - 13 days
The Grapes of Wrath - 9 days
To Kill a Mockingbird - 4 days
The Sun Also Rises - 6 days
An American Tragedy - 10 days

Not counting the nearly three months I went without reading anything for leisure, that is an average of 10 days per book, which puts me in pretty good shape.  If I adjust my time line to account for that period of time, that would have me finishing about October 15, which is doable if I can get through Atlas Shrugged in a reasonable length of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment