Thursday, March 6, 2014

Almost done...

..with Part One! (Part one is the smallest of the three parts of this book).  Got through 8 chapters last night, so I feel like I've accomplished something.  and I have to sit at a car dealership today for a couple of hours, so I know I'll get some more reading in this morning.

I know this is considered crime fiction and that it's based on a true story, so I'm worried about what is coming up.  Don't know if it's murder or not, but I'm not sure anything would have been written about, so I'm thinking that's it.  The way Clyde is so intensely attracted to Hortense is scary, so having watched way too many years of crime shows, I fear for her life.  As I go along, I guess we'll see if I've gotten the story right or not.

P.S. This is my 200th post - yay for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment