Saturday, August 9, 2014

Such a slacker!

Well, it's been a while.  Guess I thought I deserved some time off after all that strenuous reading.  I have still been reading, but now I've been reading novels about women in the military.  I am going to write a paper about them, so I need a few to choose from.  I've read three so far, and only one seems like it's not going to work.  There was another one I started yesterday, but it is very poorly written, so I only got a few pages into it.  I have three others to go through - and then I will narrow it down to three to write about the trials and tribulations of being a woman in a traditionally man's world. 

After that, I need to focus in on what my other two papers will be on - well, the exact works I will use.  I pretty much know one will be about the Iraqi short story writer Daisy Al-Amir and the other will be be on means of human reproduction in utopian and dystopian fiction.  Sounds like a lot of work, right?  Well, it is, but it's got to be done if I'm ever going to finish this third Master's ('cuz everyone needs three Master's degrees, don't they?).  I'm such an over achiever!

No comments:

Post a Comment